This site includes information protected by the law of copyright and references to materials, equipments and private information belonging to other companies, which can only be used with the express approval of all the parties involved.
BITDEFENDER is administrating this site with the purpose of informing, educating and communicating with you. You are free to access this site anytime. You can download information from this site, but only for noncommercial purposes and only to use it in your own interest. Transmission, modification, reuse, reporting or using this information for public or commercial purposes without the written consent from BITDEFENDER is strictly prohibited. This information refers to: text, images, audio and video materials.
The information included in this site may include technical inadvertencies or typing errors.
This information can be changed without prior notice. BITDEFENDER reserves the right to make changes of the products and of its actions presented in this site anytime and without prior notice.
Bitdefender, Bitdefender Professional, Bitdefender Live!, Bitdefender Shield, Bitdefender Mail Monitor, Bitdefender Script Wall, Bitdefender Download Control, Bitdefender Scheduler, Bitdefender Quarantine, Bitdefender for Office, Bitdefender MOBILE PROTECTION, Bitdefender for Palm, Bitdefender for Windows CE, Bitdefender for ICQ, Bitdefender Enterprise are registered trademarks of BITDEFENDER SRL.
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, Office logo, Microsoft Office, BackOffice, PowerPoint are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
ICQ is a registered trademark of ICQ Corp.
All other trademarks and product names are registered trademarks of their owner companies.
Accessing and using this website has to follow the terms and conditions described below. By accessing and displaying this site you are implicitly and unconditionally agreeing with the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All that you see or read on this website is protected by the law of copyright, excluding the exceptions indicated as such in the text, but using the information is subject to these terms and conditions. BITDEFENDER does not guarantee that using information displayed on this website will not infringe upon third parties.
2. BITDEFENDER is trying to the best of its abilities to offer you on this website information as updated as possible, but does not offer any guarantees as to its accuracy. BITDEFENDER does not assume any responsibility for any error or omission from the content of this website.
3. You are accessing this website at your own risk. BITDEFENDER or any other party involved in the design, development or delivery of this website ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for any direct, incidental, indirect or deliberate damage caused by accessing this website. BITDEFENDER is also not responsible for any damage brought to your equipment, including virus infection, caused by accessing, using or displaying this website or by downloading any information, including text, images, video or audio materials from this website.
4. Any communication or materials you transmit by means of this website, by e-mail or any other means, will be regarded as non-confidential and non-proprietary. This information can be used by BITDEFENDER for any purpose, including its reproduction, disclosure, transmission or publication. Furthermore, BITDEFENDER can use any idea, concept, know-how or technology included in any of your communications by means of this website for any purpose, including development or marketing its own products.
5. BITDEFENDER did not verify all websites to which this website is referring to and is not responsible for their content. Access to these sites is done at your own risk.
6. You are not allowed to transmit through this site any illegal, defamatory, slanderous, threatening, obscene, scandalous, instigating, pornographic, profane materials or any other kind of material that constitutes or can be labeled as an offence against persons or organizations, involving civil liability or instigating to breaking state laws.
7. BITDEFENDER reserves the right to revise these regulations at any time and without prior notice. To this end, we advise you to periodically visit this page to be acquainted with the legal terms and conditions regarding accessing, using and displaying the Bitdefender website, which you are obligated to abide by.
INFORMATION ON LEGAL ISSUES REGARDING THE BITDEFENDER LOGO
The Bitdefender logo is property of BITDEFENDER SRL and is protected by the law of copyright. Using it is permitted only under these specific terms:
1. The Bitdefender logo can only be used as direct link to the home page of the Bitdefender website (www.bitdefender.com) and for no other purpose. We deliberately state that the Bitdefender Logo cannot be used as link between the pages of another website without the prior written consent of BITDEFENDER. Also, the Logo cannot be used as link between the Internet pages of a different company. Delivery of the Bitdefender Logo to other persons of corporations is prohibited.
2. The Bitdefender Logo cannot be modified in any way - including proportions, colors, constituent elements - and cannot be subject to any transformation, animation or any other processes.
3. The Bitdefender Logo cannot be used on websites that discredit the Bitdefender name or that of BITDEFENDER products or services, infringe upon intellectual property or other BITDEFENDER rights, or violate the laws in force in Romania or in other states. The Bitdefender Logo cannot be used in association with material or information that is immoral or remote from "common sense" or moral values promoted by BITDEFENDER.
4. The Bitdefender Logo can only be used in a trustworthy manner and can only be associated with credible and verifiable information. The Bitdefender Logo cannot be used to imply relationships with BITDEFENDER or approvals or sponsorships with no legal bases.
5. BITDEFENDER reserves the right to approve or disapprove any use of the Bitdefender Logo to ensure its correct use, in accordance with BITDEFENDER's policy.
6. The pages where the Bitdefender Logo is used (with complete fulfillment of the above mentioned rules and regulations) must include direct links to information on legal terms for use of all logos included in the respective pages (terms similar to the ones included herein).
7. BITDEFENDER DOES NOT OFFER ANY GUARANTEES IN RELATION TO THE USE OF THE BITDEFENDER LOGO AND CANNOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN LAWSUITS GENERATED BY ITS USE WITHOUT OBSERVING THESE RULES. BITDEFENDER DISAPPROVES ANY ANAUTHORISED USE OF THE BITDEFENDER LOGO AND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL PROCEEDINGS AGAINST ANY PARTY WHO, BY SUCH A USE, HAS CAUSED INJURY TO BITDEFENDER.
8. The Bitdefender Logo cannot be used in a prominent manner on any other website, excluding those which are BITDEFENDER property. The Bitdefender Logo cannot be shown in a larger size than the Logo of the company owning the "host" website and also not in a small size, such as constituent elements loose their identity, as well as in places little visible on a web page: in areas next to down side edges of the web page.
9. These conditions for using the Bitdefender Logo only apply to web pages and do not refer to using the logo in documents, on product packages, or inside other marketing materials. Using the Bitdefender Logo on these supports is subject to other regulations under the jurisdiction of BITDEFENDER.
10. BITDEFENDER reserves the right to change the conditions of use for the Bitdefender Logo anytime and without prior notice.